Hi, I’m Arthur Klepchukov, a UX designer who loves words, trains, and the promise of an empty page. Discovering the right things to create is more fun than building unvalidated visions. I’m often the first to ask why, seek metrics, or start sketching flows. I crave understanding user goals, business needs, and how a product or service can fit into the broader world.
My perpetual interests include: effective writing, typography, information architecture, HTML & CSS, and the power of the web.
What shapes my designs
- 3-time startup founder
- worked across industries: government, music videos, academia, travel, creative writing
- moved 20+ times and lived in various parts of the United States
- graduated from UC Berkeley—Cognitive Science, B.A. & Computer Science, minor
- host weekly writing meetups and read at open mic nights
- fluent in Russian
- regulary get my writing published